ACT Self Study
We've turned our national SAT/ACT Tutor Training Course into a comprehensive self study program.
Learn more at satactselfstudy.com
Welcome ACT Practice Testers!
The General Rules
- Please make sure your audio is set to "Mute."
- Clear your table top except for your pencils, the answer sheet, and the test booklet
- During the actual ACT you will be required to hand over any tech including phones, smart-watches etc.
- Place your calculator and snacks on the floor under your seat
- If you finish a section early, review your answers and wait for the proctor to being the next section
- There will be timing reminders about 1/2 way through each section and then again when there are 5 minutes remaining
- Be sure to read the instructions carefully before starting a section
- If you have not downloaded the answer sheet (Page #64 of the test booklet), don't worry. You can write your answers on a separate sheet of paper---just be sure to number them correctly; you will be transferring your answers to our online answer sheet in order to generate your score report.
- English - 45 min
- Math - 60 min
- 10 Minute Break
- Reading - 35 min
- Science - 35 min
- We will send an email to our test scoring software.
- Enter your answers through our online bubble sheet.
- See and download your score report.
Take Control of Your SAT or ACT Test Prep with Our Self Study Program
TPAPT has flipped the script on SAT and ACT Test Preparation. by putting the best tools from comercial test prep directly in the hands of the student.
Our Self Study Program includes and easy-to-follow Sykllabus, Comprehensive SAT/ACT Lesson Videos, Lesson Assessments, Practice Exams, a Quiz-Builder, and Concept Analytics.