Ethical, Affirming, and Student Centered Local Tutoring Providers
What Does it Mean to be TPAPT "Certified" Program?
TPAPT employs a proprietary operational checklist to ensure that TPAPT "certified" stands for honest, transparent, effective educational programming. Here are some of the key characteristics families can expect from TPAPT certified programs.
- Trained and competent tutors
- SAT/ACT tutors deliver lessons rather than just review questions
- An existing SAT/ACT Tutor Training program of at least 20 hours
- A focus on student outcomes as the key metric of success
- A transparent payment and refund policy
- No outstanding consumer complaints
- Web ratings of > 4.5
- Adherence to a Code of Professional Ethics as well as the standards created by the Council for the Advanacement of Standards in Higher Education.
SAT® is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse this product. ACT® is the registered trademark of ACT, Inc. which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse this product
Academic Tutor and Test Prep Tutor Training
Built by experienced tutor-trainers, our Tutor Credentialing and Certification Programs include standards-based training on pedagogy, content, and lesson implementation.
Whether you need to specialize in an Academic Subject or on a particular section of the SAT or ACT we have a comprehensive program to get you trained up!Schedule Call
Code of Ethics
TPAPT Certified Tutors, Institutional Members, and Partners are among the most knowledgable and best practitioners of enrichment learning and supplemental educational services in the industry.
For that reason we and they adhere to a strict Code of Professional Ethics.