Do You Love Tests and Helping Others Learn?
Ask about Our Peer Tutoring Start Up!
We're on a mission to improve student equity and access to effective local standardized test prep & tutoring.
Welcome SAT Practice Testers!
Your confirmation page & email explains how to access the test.
If you don't have time to print out an answer sheet, it is fine to write your answers on a separate sheet of paper but be sure to number them carefully and designate the section.
The General Rules
- Clear your table top except for your pencils, the answer sheet, and the test booklet
- During the actual SAT you will be required to hand over any tech including phones, smart-watches etc.
- Place your calculator and snacks on the floor under your seat
- If you finish a section early, review your answers and wait for the proctor to being the next section
- There will be timing reminders about 1/2 way through each section and then again when there are 5 minutes remaining
- Be sure to read the instructions carefully before starting a section
- Reading - 65 min
- 5 Minute Break
- Writing & Language - 35 min
- Math No Calculator - 25 min
- Break - 5 min
- Math w/ Calculator - 55 min