ACT vs. SAT Diagnostic Test
Help students narrow their focus as they start to plan their test preparation study schedule
Assign the Test Online
- This is a 3 hour and 6 minutes (i.e. 186 minutes) timed test.
- The test is designed to be taken in one sitting.
- Students may exit the test before starting and login later to begin.
- Time is provided for students to read the instructions.
- Once the online test is completed, the results can be generated instantly.
Administer the Test in Person
- We will send you a .pdf and a license to re-print on behalf of your students.
- You can use your SAT vs. ACT Administrator Account to Score the test OR send a link to the student so they can self-score.
- Once you purchase the test, you can automatically log in to your account.
- Once scored, a 9 page results analysis is generated.